A veil of sheer metallic hues that gives these unique shadows a glowing, light-reflective finish not seen in traditional eye shadows. They have a subtle, glossy quality, giving them a fashion forward finish that is both flattering and youthful.
For Color Descriptions please see "Ingredients" Tab.
Note: Colors vary on some computer screens. These eye shadows will not go on as dark as they appear on the computer screen when applied.
- Lucky: The perfect light copper with peach undertones.
- Lunar: A champagne pearl shimmer that can double as a highlighter/lipstick for more of a frosted evening look.
- Solar: A warm, golden bronze shade that can be used as a highlighter when blended subtly over the skin or lips.
- Karma: The ultimate color for a sultry, smoky eye. A rich, dark brown/black shadow with just a hint of silver makes this a very sophisticated color. Also is great when used as a smoky liner.
- Magnetic: Our biggest seller is this taupe/silver shadow with a hint of mauve.
- Seduce: Sensuous earthy brown hue that can double as a contour.
- Inspire: Metallic baby blue with a hint of silver, very 60s
- Imagine: A dreamy shade of plum.
- Myth: A mink color in the palest browny taupe. Its subtle sheer shimmer can be worn alone over the lids (perfect for summer) or even mixed with any lip2cheek or lip shine to create a beautiful new color palette. Addictive as a highlighter for tanned skin for a natural-looking radiant glow.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica CI 77019
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
For best results, do not apply moisturizer or oil before using rms beauty cream eye shadows.The pure mineral cream shadow will moisturize the eye area more efficiently alone versus coming in contact with another product that could affect its relationship with the skin.
Apply sparingly with fingers and blend in firmly for a better adherence. Repeat application for more color if desired. Please remember these are very sheer and results will be superior if applied with minimal product. If minimal creasing occurs, simply use finger to blend and smooth.
Please note: These shadows are not guaranteed crease-proof in order to avoid usage of synthetic chemicals that age the delicate skin around the eye area.