New and Improved Formula
Skin Type: Blemish prone, unbalanced fussy skin.
This powerful balancing serum supports the skin's inherent abilities to heal fussy, oily, or blemished skin or to minimize redness and in-growns on waxed, threaded, or shaved areas.
- 25 Active Ingredients
- Zinc: balances sebum production, boosts the skin's immune systen, and reduces inflammation caused by blemishes or other irritations.
- Botanical AHA's: Alpha Hydroxy Acids from green apple, sweet orange, and sugarcane gently increase sloughing of your skin's top layer of cells to minimize future breakouts and redness after waxing or shaving.
- Lavender, Niaouli, & Tea Tree: A proprietary blend of healing essential oils to minimize the appearance of inflammation and to challenge occurrences of blemishes.
- Black Willow Bark Extract: Delivers active salicins to smooth, heal, and restore imbalanced skin.
- Centella asiatica: Liposome encapsulated Centella asiatica extract supports the health of skin’s connective tissues to challenge inflammation and signs of previous blemishes.
New Formula Additions/Updates:
- Quinoa Seed Oil - An essential amino acid-rich plant oil to better nourish compromised skin.
- Lilac Leaf Stem Cells - One of the genius aspects of some plant stem cells is the ability to offer a valuable constituent that is propagated from a single cell. A rich source of verbascoside, the lilac leaf stem cells benefit skin that is break out prone or recovering from break outs, old and new.
- Chaparral - Plant wisdom from a desert shrub that thrives in the most inhospitable environments and lives longer than most plants on earth has some serious botanical smarts to proffer. This wild crafted chaparral was traditionally used as an herbal aid for those suffering from cancer and other inflammatory conditions. It's viewed ethnobotanically as an ancient antibiotic, and modernity has discovered its lignans to have an antioxidant-like effect, hence its calming benefits to skin.
- Asiaticoside - Instead of using a complete extract of Centella asiatica, we reached for the clinically studied, active saponin of the herb: asiaticocide, shown to be even more supportive of skin's connective tissues.
- Montmorillonite - A dusting of this super soothing clay helps skin to maintain a happy balance of sebum which in turn limits the food supply of undesirable bacteria.
Size: 1.69oz./50 ml.
Water/Aqua, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sarcosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Larrea Tridentata (Chaparral) Extract, Asiaticoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Montmorillonite, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Sodium Levulinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Linalool
Apply Clearing Serum to clean skin before moisturizing, to a spot, or to an affected region carefully avoiding eye area. Follow with other KYPRIS Serums and Beauty Elixirs. Please do not apply to broken skin.
For external use only.